Is anyone else having difficulty connecting to Twitter?

Twitrter must have changed something about their authentication. I can authenticate just fine on the web site, but my data set shows "Domo is ready, but Twitter returned Could not authenticate you."

I tried to reauthenticate the access account and just got a blank screen.

I also tried to add a new account and got the Domo error "Oops… Something went wrong. Please try again later."

Best Answers

• CKunz
    CKunz Contributor
    Answer ✓

@BSovers @K_G999
    This is due to the Twitter API change. Domo is working with Twitter to restore access to the connectors.
    You can find more information at https://status.domo.com/ .

• BSovers
    BSovers Member
    Answer ✓

As of this morning, this is all that is noted in Domo Status:

Incident #469270Minor IncidentThu, 30 Mar 2023 16:35 Pacific
    Domo Operations continues to investigate an issue affecting some Domo customers accessing their Twitter data.
    Fri, 31 Mar 2023 10:32:55 Pacific
    Domo Operations has identified the cause of the issue affecting Domo customers' access to Twitter data. We are working with Twitter to resolve the situation.
    Sat, 01 Apr 2023 09:29:23 Pacific
    Domo Operations is still working with Twitter to resolve the issue affecting customers' access to Twitter data.
    Sun, 02 Apr 2023 08:59:35 Pacific
    Domo Operations continues to work with Twitter to resolve the issue affecting customers' access to Twitter data.

Answers

• Having the same issue over here this morning. Will report back if we figure it out!

• I also opened a Domo case, so that Domo Support can investigate,

• CKunz
    CKunz Contributor
    Answer ✓

@BSovers @K_G999
    This is due to the Twitter API change. Domo is working with Twitter to restore access to the connectors.
    You can find more information at https://status.domo.com/ .

• BSovers
    BSovers Member
    Answer ✓

As of this morning, this is all that is noted in Domo Status:

Incident #469270Minor IncidentThu, 30 Mar 2023 16:35 Pacific
    Domo Operations continues to investigate an issue affecting some Domo customers accessing their Twitter data.
    Fri, 31 Mar 2023 10:32:55 Pacific
    Domo Operations has identified the cause of the issue affecting Domo customers' access to Twitter data. We are working with Twitter to resolve the situation.
    Sat, 01 Apr 2023 09:29:23 Pacific
    Domo Operations is still working with Twitter to resolve the issue affecting customers' access to Twitter data.
    Sun, 02 Apr 2023 08:59:35 Pacific
    Domo Operations continues to work with Twitter to resolve the issue affecting customers' access to Twitter data.