Stack-Bar Line Graphs

b_walsh
b_walsh Member
edited March 2023 in Charting

Hello,

I'm trying to create a Stacked Bar Line Graph where I am able to have a the below bar graph broken out by month with an additional line graph, that graph consists of revenue numbers split by whether they fall under one of two catagories. The line graph I am trying to add would be a count of all the opportunities that are represented in these numbers.

The issue I've faced is I haven't been able to successfully recreate the below stacked bar graph when I've added in the line graph, I'll either end up with one solid bar or at best the two sections grouped next to one another. Any tips?

Answers

• You can set your y-axis to be your total number / metric and then use two beast modes to calculate each of your two buckets for your bar, dragging each beast mode into your series section of your chart.

**Was this post helpful? Click Agree or Like below**
    **Did this solve your problem? Accept it as a solution!**
  • Any recs on how to structure a beast mode for that? My thinking on it was something like in an excel with an if column is X then sum but I can't quite resolve how that looks in beast mode.

• Should be something like below:

CASE WHEN `field` = 'Bucket 1 Value' THEN `value` END

You can then use the aggregation options if you want to do a sum / min / max / avg. Just make sure you change the logic for your two different buckets

**Was this post helpful? Click Agree or Like below**
    **Did this solve your problem? Accept it as a solution!**