Text Box Display Options: Remove Scroll Bar

user08845
user08845 Contributor
edited March 14 in Dashboard Ideas

I would like the ability to not display the vertical scroll bar on a text box. Often times this appears even when all text is in view, even when deleting excess rows beneath the paragraph. When editing a dashboard it will disappear, but still re-appear after a refresh. I often spend a lot of time re-sizing tables and making them a bit larger than necessary to prevent this scroll bar from appearing. I try the best I can to condense text boxes to their smallest necessary size and having an option to hide this feature would be very helpful.

Tagged:
5 votes

In Review · Last Updated

Thanks for sharing your idea! We're currently reviewing it for future enhancements. Stay tuned for updates! 👍

Comments

• jarvis88
    jarvis88 Member
    edited March 2023

Agree. I've used DOMO at several companies. And leardership at every one expects these pages to be as editable as a regular web page. But there are lots of little malfunctions like this. If you need the bar to adjust for browser space, try resizing the text instead. Or allow for fixed box sizes.

DOMO people, please enhance the functionality of pages so that we can better control how the pages look and behave. This one is essential.