How to earn Admin Badge?

Wenling_Zhen
Wenling_Zhen Member
edited March 2023 in Governance & Security

A notification email from insight.Domo mentioned that all admins will receive the newly-issued Domo Admin badge on our next login to Dojo. I tried to log in Dojo a few times but we have not received the badge? Can you please instruct if we need to do anything else?

Best Answer

• [Deleted User]
    Answer ✓

@Wenling_Zhen,

Apology for the late reply here. I assigned the badge to all admins who were emailed last week that I could locate in Dojo. I do see that you have received it and it is your Dojo profile page.

If there are other admins in your organization that are in Dojo but didn't receive it please @mention me so I can process it.

Thanks!
    Dani

Answers

• [Deleted User]
    Answer ✓

@Wenling_Zhen,

Apology for the late reply here. I assigned the badge to all admins who were emailed last week that I could locate in Dojo. I do see that you have received it and it is your Dojo profile page.

If there are other admins in your organization that are in Dojo but didn't receive it please @mention me so I can process it.

Thanks!
    Dani

• damen
    damen Contributor

@DaniBoy Hi Dani,

I am new to Domo but do have admin privileges. Does this qualify me for this badge?

If this helps, feel free to agree, accept or awesome it!

• I believe damen is correct and qualifies for this badge. It appears that the comment came after Dani became a deleted user. Who at Domo assigns the Domo admin badge to those of us who admin our Domo domain?

** Was this post helpful? Click Agree or Like below. **
    ** Did this solve your problem? Accept it as a solution! **