URL in a card

Hello, I want to create a link to go to the user's profile in Domo.

I have this BM

With a textbox type card, the hyperlink does not work for me because it puts all the text.

It only works for me with a table, but I have no way to hide the lines or the header.

Best Answer

• MichelleH
    MichelleH Coach
    Answer ✓

@ALCIIAAZV If you change User ID to MAX(`User ID`) in your beast mode you don't have to select an aggregation in the Summary Number

Answers

• @ALCIIAAZV Have you tried adding the link to the summary number instead? Then you can hide the chart from the dashboard and only show the summary.

• ALCIIAAZV
    ALCIIAAZV Member
    edited March 2023

@MichelleH

This could be a good solution. But in the summary number I cannot remove the aggregation

• MichelleH
    MichelleH Coach
    Answer ✓

@ALCIIAAZV If you change User ID to MAX(`User ID`) in your beast mode you don't have to select an aggregation in the Summary Number

• @MichelleH Perfect this works.
    Now I have another small problem:
    In the dashboard I want it to come out empty if there is no user selected and when I filter by the name of a user it shows me the information

So if I try to put what I have on the other cards, so that I leave this space blank, the link still doesn't work for me. It doesn't show me anything.

and another question,
    How could I show the summary number and not show the part of the graph in the dashboard?

• @ALCIIAAZV I'll have to think about the best way to handle the user filtering. To hide the chart from the dashboard, you can uncheck the Chart option under the card's display settings when editing the dashboard.

• @MichelleH thanks for the recommendations.
    The problem is that I have to show the active graph and it looks like this

If I hide the graphic option, I lose the summary number being clickable

• @ALCIIAAZV That's good to know. Is there another card or visual you could add in the chart area?