Number of Posts Published

Hello,

Trying to figure out the best way to show posts published for x period of time. I believe I need to use some kind on minimum date so the post would only be counted once but have not had any luck. This would help understand the number of posts needed to see consistency and gain increase in engagement.

Comments

• @gump Can you please provide some more information your dataset and why posts might be counted more than once? Any context you can share would be helpful for the community to give the best answer

• gump
    gump Member

Sure thing. The dataset is used for community engagement. I've filtered down the pages to just the blog posts that I am interested in and in general there are only a few blogs posted a month. When I use Count of Page, I get a count that is way larger than the number of blogs posted. YTD there has been under 10 blogs so far which leads me to believe things are overcounted somewhere.

• @gump Try a COUNT(DISTINCT 'Blog Post') beast mode for your Y-axis. This will count each unique blog post only once for each month.

**Was this post helpful? Click Agree or Like below**

**Did this solve your problem? Accept it as a solution!**