Adjusting Axis values vs values on line chart

For line charts (or any type), is there a way to differentiate the value format on the axis and the values displayed on the lines? For example, below, I'd like the left axis to display percentages with no decimal (5%, 10%, etc. -- NOT 5.00%, 10.00%), but for the values displayed on the line nodes to have two decimals (0.38%, 1.36%, 1.42%, etc.).

When I adjust the format, it blankets it for both the axis and the node values.

Answers

• @NathanDorsch Try going to Value Scale under Chart Properties and changing Decimal Places to none.

**Was this post helpful? Click Agree or Like below**

**Did this solve your problem? Accept it as a solution!**

• @NathanDorsch You would need to enable a second axis under Chart Properties > Value Scale (Right) > Show Right Scale. Then you will be able to set a different value format for anything on the right scale.

• @RobSomers Yes.... the problem with that is it also changes the format for how the values are displayed on the line. I want the axis to just show 5%, 10%, 15%, etc. and the values that appear on the line to have decimals (because they're so small).

Same thing with the other axis which is in currency. I want it to be $5, $10, $15, etc. but the values on the line to show $4.93, $5.76, etc.

How do I do this?