Can we save / export the projection data as a dataset in Domo Analyzer Cards?

We have created a Domo Analyzer Card using "Multi-Period Projection" from the chart properties. It uses Linear Regression Recent Weighted and shows the projection in the UI. We need a dataset where all these projected datapoints will be saved. Any idea how to create this dataset or export it from the card?

Answers

• Jessica
    Jessica Contributor

Sounds like a great feature if I could make it work. I selected the options but the button's don't appear. Was thinking though that when you have the card full screen, do you still have the table option under the wrench, maybe the projection values are visible there?

• Interested in this as well.

• @arnabm Unfortunately, this is not currently an option in the UI. My recommendation would be to submit a post to the Ideas Exchange as Product Feedback for others in the community to upvote the idea of having an exported dataset containing the projections.

If you haven't posted there before, check this post out https://dojo.domo.com/main/discussion/54846/new-to-the-ideas-exchange-read-this-first#latest

cc @Jessica @Domomon

Jacob Folsom
    **Say “Thanks” by clicking the “heart” in the post that helped you.
    **Please mark the post that solves your problem by clicking on "Accept as Solution"
  • arnabm
    arnabm Member
    edited February 2023

@JacobFolsom Thanks for the feedback and the idea. I have submitted the exact post to the Ideas Exchange.