How do I change my week to Mon - Sun and fix this report?

kathint303
kathint303 Member
edited March 2023 in Beast Mode

I have an auto weekly report that shows the dates of a week and the corresponding data. The report goes out on Monday and I need it to show the previous two weeks (Mon - Sun), not including the current Monday data.

Right now I have manually typed the dates (if 1.2.23, 1.3.23..then week = 1/2 - 1/8) and select the next week each friday before I log off.

How do I make this automatically update to the correct week and data?

Example: Report goes out Mon 1/16/22

1/2 - 1/8: DATA

1/9 - 1/15: DATA

Tagged:

Best Answer

• MarkSnodgrass
    Answer ✓

Since you are sending this every Monday, you can use this beast mode and put it in your filters and then filter to Include.

CASE when `date` >= DATE_SUB(CURRENT_DATE(), INTERVAL 14 day) and `date` < CURRENT_DATE() THEN 'Include'
    ELSE 'Exclude'
    END

You would need to change date in my example to the actual date field in your dataset. When filtered to Include, this will only show rows where the date is in the last 14 days and before today.

**Check out my Domo Tips & Tricks Videos

**Make sure to <3 any users posts that helped you.
    **Please mark as accepted the ones who solved your issue.

Answers

• @kathint303 Where are you manually typing the dates now? Is it in the date range or somewhere else in the analyzer?

• MarkSnodgrass
    Answer ✓

Since you are sending this every Monday, you can use this beast mode and put it in your filters and then filter to Include.

CASE when `date` >= DATE_SUB(CURRENT_DATE(), INTERVAL 14 day) and `date` < CURRENT_DATE() THEN 'Include'
    ELSE 'Exclude'
    END

You would need to change date in my example to the actual date field in your dataset. When filtered to Include, this will only show rows where the date is in the last 14 days and before today.

**Check out my Domo Tips & Tricks Videos

**Make sure to <3 any users posts that helped you.
    **Please mark as accepted the ones who solved your issue.