Publishing a dashboard to a website

Hi there,

Is it possible to publish a dashoard from our instance to a website? i.e embedding it so that it is still interactive. 

Thanks!

Comments

• SeanPT
    SeanPT Contributor

As far as I've been able to see, no.

To be interactive, you have to be logged into your domo instance. I mean, you could do some iFrame stuff but people would still have to be logged in for that to work.

You can do the publish as slide show thing and you can embed that but you don't really get the interactivity part of things.

• kshah008
    kshah008 Contributor

@Ankevj1, did SeanPT's response help address your question?

• I agree. The ability to publish with interactive charts is needed. 

I have a usecase where we want to embed dashboards in salesforce, allowing our users to view it inside of salesforce, instead of opening a new window in domo. 

SSO into domo from salesforce will the option to pass variables will be highly valuable, similar to gooddata or other BI's.

• @Ankevj1

Please search our ideas exchange here to see if this idea exists. If not please submit it as a new idea. Everyone else can vote it up by clicking on the white arrow next to the idea.

Thanks!

Dani

• I can see that this is an older question, however I've just run into it now. 

You can embed a dashboard into a web page using an <iframe> html tag. 

From you dashboard, click on the export icon and select Embed Dashboard.

There you can configure the embed settings and Domo will generate the <iframe> tag for you.