Major Domo Practical Test

Activity #1:The DomoStats connector allows MajorDomos to run reports based on users, DataSets, activity logs, and many other areas. You should use these reports to create cards that inform you of the activity and users within your instance, to better maintain and govern your instance.

1. In the Domo Appstore, find and connect to the DomoStats Connector.
  2. In Details, select the People report and finish the configuration.
  3. Run the report.

From the appstore when i search for "DomoStats Connector" and select "DomoStats" and then "Get Data", under Details i select" People", Name the dataset, save , it takes me to "People" Dataset installed by another DOMO ADMIN user in our instance.Even if i use different name under" Name and describe your dataset

Best Answer

Answers

• @rupinderkaur87 Is there a reason why you need two versions of the People dataset on your instance? Are you able to use the one that was already created?

• @MichelleH thanks for guiding, but if i have to use that other admin's People dataset to build a card? how do i use it ?

• @rupinderkaur87 You can build a card the same way as you would with any other dataset. If you are an admin then you already have access to it

• So to create the card

1.i will go to this People dataset details>CARDS>Add a card and create new card in analyser window that opens

• MichelleH
    MichelleH Coach
    Answer ✓

@rupinderkaur87 Yes, that's correct!

• For the activity (creating cards)that im doing here with this data set from the connector, do u think i can do it in one card to answer the 4 questions( in one card) !! how? any suggestions?

Activity #1:The DomoStats connector allows MajorDomos to run reports based on users, DataSets, activity logs, and many other areas. You should use these reports to create cards that inform you of the activity and users within your instance, to better maintain and govern your instance.

1. In the Domo Appstore, find and connect to the DomoStats Connector.
    2. In Details, select the People report and finish the configuration.
    3. Run the report.

You will now need to build a card that shows :

• Users with no pictures
    • Users with no organization connection
    • Users with no job title
    • Users with no department

Submit: A screenshot of the card showing all 4 of the above.