"Invalid password" message every day when signing in to domo

user02464
user02464 Member
edited March 2023 in Governance & Security

Hi!

For the last couple of weeks, a few of our data team members, including me (domo admin) have been getting an "invalid password" message up top several times a day. The only solution is to change our passwords, but this if frankly annoying to do several times a day. Does anyone have any ideas on what might be causing this? Thanks!

Best Answer

• [Deleted User]
    Answer ✓

Thanks for checking please open a support case so someone from Domo Support can look under the hood. This sounds like a bug.

Regards,

Answers

• Can you have one of the admins look at the settings for the instance to see how frequently password should be set?

Also read this article

If this does't address it then contact Domo Support to look at your instance settings as this doesn't sound right.

https://support.domo.com

Thanks!

• Hello,

Thanks for your reply DaniBoy. I've just checked the admin settings and passwords expire after one year, but we are getting this "invalid password" message several times a day. I've also read the article in the link and it does not seem to be an issue with the password per se. Additionally,  not everyone in the team gets this message, only those of us who use domo extensively.

• [Deleted User]
    Answer ✓

Thanks for checking please open a support case so someone from Domo Support can look under the hood. This sounds like a bug.

Regards,

• smurray
    smurray Domo Employee

I can see how that is annoying. Will submit a screen capture of the message. I would also suggest as DaniBoy did and submit a ticket to Support.

• I don't know if this bug was ever fixed because I'm having the same issue. Every morning I have to change my password because it's always "wrong" when I enter it.