Drill from world map to selected country

I am looking for a solution for best way to drill down from world map i.e. Lat-Long world map by selecting a particular country then being able to drill down to state/ prov of the selected country. I have downloaded all SVG maps I need but am unable to figure out best way to transition from the world map to country for drill down. Any thoughts would be appreciated. Thanks.

Best Answers

• AKnowles
    AKnowles Contributor
    Answer ✓

We do not currently provide multiple paths for a Drill Path in any cards. If you would like to submit this idea to our product team, you can do so here:

https://dojo.domo.com/main/categories/ideas

However, you can use DDX Bricks to do this I believe. If you use the DDX Interactive Phoenix Map App from the appstore, it should have what you need to create a similar card as well as have increased functionality for drilling or interacting as you click on the chart allowing you to change to different countries from your selections.

If this a suggestion above helps the customer resolve the issue on their end, please provide the outcome of this case for addressing any future issues that may arise.

• GKeating
    GKeating Member
    Answer ✓

Thanks

Answers

• AKnowles
    AKnowles Contributor
    Answer ✓

We do not currently provide multiple paths for a Drill Path in any cards. If you would like to submit this idea to our product team, you can do so here:

https://dojo.domo.com/main/categories/ideas

However, you can use DDX Bricks to do this I believe. If you use the DDX Interactive Phoenix Map App from the appstore, it should have what you need to create a similar card as well as have increased functionality for drilling or interacting as you click on the chart allowing you to change to different countries from your selections.

If this a suggestion above helps the customer resolve the issue on their end, please provide the outcome of this case for addressing any future issues that may arise.

• GKeating
    GKeating Member
    Answer ✓

Thanks