Google Analytics 4 property not showing in connector

I have a google analytics 4 property monitoring my iOS and Android apps but don't seem to be able to access the data through the Google Analytics Connector. The authenticated user definitely has access to the property (in fact full admin rights) and it is active. I've looked through other connectors, but there don't seem to be any relevant different ones. Any advice on how to access this property and import the data would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• I'm having the same issue... I see an assortment of different GA connectors (e.g. Google Analytics Enterprise), but not Google Analytics.

• GA4 does not have "view". If you want to use Google Analytics Connector, you should create a Universal Analytics property.

• I'm experiencing the same issue as the op: although I'm using the Google Analytics Advanced connector, I can only access a subset of our GA properties (just GA3 ones). Unfortunately the solution suggested (to create a universal analytics property) is not an option for us as we are trying to access our app data.

Domo support have not been able to resolve the issue but have assured me that I should be able to access this data. 🤷‍♂️

Any advice on what further can be done?

• Hi there,

Following up on this because Google has recently announced that they are phasing out Universal Analytics effective July 2023:

Are there any plans on releasing a GA4 connector?

• HeatherDomo
    HeatherDomo Domo Employee

I know this thread is a little old - an update: Domo GA4 connector is released

https://domo-support.domo.com/s/article/7617841459223?language=en_US