Is it possible to build a folder and move multiple dashboards into that folder?

charles
charles Member

I am getting a long list of dashboards and it is becoming more and more difficult to navigate to the page I need. I would like to be able to take several of my dashboards/pages and throw them into one folder to save space and make searching them easier.

Best Answer

• GrantSmith
    GrantSmith Coach
    Answer ✓

You can move the cards by going under Admin - Cards and then filtering for a specific page you want to take cards from, select all the ones you want to move and then select to move them from the wrench in the upper right.

**Was this post helpful? Click Agree or Like below**
    **Did this solve your problem? Accept it as a solution!**

Answers

• @charles Yes, you can create a hierarchy of pages by creating "Subpages". You can read more about it here: https://domo-support.domo.com/s/article/360043428253?language=en_US

• Sure. However, I was hoping to take multiple, already built, dashboards that may or may not have their own subpages, and throw them into a folder, rather than having to scroll down through 150+ dashboards.

• GrantSmith
    GrantSmith Coach
    Answer ✓

You can move the cards by going under Admin - Cards and then filtering for a specific page you want to take cards from, select all the ones you want to move and then select to move them from the wrench in the upper right.

**Was this post helpful? Click Agree or Like below**
    **Did this solve your problem? Accept it as a solution!**