Changing Number Formats with a Quick Filter

Hello,

Yesterday I received a request for the ability to change number formatting on a card with a Quick Filter. The format of the values is currency with no decimals. The ask is for a toggle to display the value in 1,000s. Any ideas on how I could add this functionality to a card?

I know I could duplicate each row in the dataset and have each format available but the dataset is already 58M rows and a change like this would require updating all downstream objects.

Thanks in advance for any ideas on adding this ability.

Best Answer

• RobSomers
    RobSomers Coach
    Answer ✓

@Chris_Wolman If you have access to variables (I think it's still in beta), you can use a variable and beast mode to create a toggle to switch between normal values and thousands. If you don't have variables, you can contact your CSM about getting the feature activated.

**Was this post helpful? Click Agree or Like below**

**Did this solve your problem? Accept it as a solution!**

Answers

• RobSomers
    RobSomers Coach
    Answer ✓

@Chris_Wolman If you have access to variables (I think it's still in beta), you can use a variable and beast mode to create a toggle to switch between normal values and thousands. If you don't have variables, you can contact your CSM about getting the feature activated.

**Was this post helpful? Click Agree or Like below**

**Did this solve your problem? Accept it as a solution!**

• Thank you @RobSomers ! I will reach out to my CSM.