Removing Item when building a card & New Beast Mode window

Can you please return the feature that allows me to simply click the 'x' next to the item when building a card. In order to remove a dimension or metric I now need to select it and open up the properties and select "Remove". Half the time the configuration doesn't even open, or I have to wait an incredibly long time for it to open. This is very time consuming and has slowed down my ability to quickly iterate while building a card. Please revert this back to the way it was.

Also the new beast mode window is huge. I preferred the previous window size. It would be ideal to be able to resize the window, or move it around. Is it possible to make that an option

Tagged:

Answers

• A lot of people are not enjoying the new feature that requires the extra step to remove an item. If they don't return the "x", another way to quickly remove an item is drag it away from the field and that will remove it. This is proving to be quicker than clicking on the down arrow and clicking "remove".

**Check out my Domo Tips & Tricks Videos

**Make sure to <3 any users posts that helped you.
    **Please mark as accepted the ones who solved your issue.
  • Actually, I've tried that and that has not been working either. I'd like to see the 'x' returned. That was simple and obvious and it exists on the beast mode so the design paradigm is already there. From a UX perspective it doesn't make sense to have it be different.

• Oh I agree that they should return the 'x'. Just pointing the second way to remove a field for those that didn't know about it yet.

**Check out my Domo Tips & Tricks Videos

**Make sure to <3 any users posts that helped you.
    **Please mark as accepted the ones who solved your issue.