Dojo Section for Bug Reporting

ST_-Superman-_
edited March 14 in Community ideas

I would like to have a section on the Dojo for reporting bugs. This should allow others to upvote if they are having similar issues.

“There is a superhero in all of us, we just need the courage to put on the cape.” -Superman
11 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• this would be soooo useful!

• I really like this idea. I normally report bugs using support cases, so it's not always clear how many other users in different instances are experiencing the same thing. Having a Dojo section for bug reporting would be great for sharing work-arounds with other users and may be more efficient for support to post updates in one location instead of responding to multiple cases for the same issue.

• +100 It'd be a great sanity test to know, "no you're not crazy", especially when Domo makes silent product updates that have unexpected impact on other areas of the platform.

Jae Wilson
    Check out my 🎥 Domo Training YouTube Channel 👨‍💻

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the ❤️ in the post that helped you.
    **Please mark the post that solves your problem by clicking on "Accept as Solution"
  • Here is an example of a silent update. It only appears in one of my instances and I don't recall adding any sort of beta.

New drop-down for columns in Analyzer.

**If this answer solved your problem be sure to like it and accept it as a solution!