Can you customize the format of your cards for PowerPoint before exporting them to Power Point (PPT)

Hello, I am looking for anyone who might know whether or not it is possible to customize the format of your cards for PowerPoint before exporting them to Power Point (PPT)?

For instance, many of my graphs do not have borders once they are exported, which makes them appear unfinished and sloppy, there is also a DOMO+(Your Company) Banner at the bottom that I need to delete from every slide. This is a lot of extra work, which is not the most effecient way to build a presentation. 

Any insight is welcome. Thanks! 

Best Answer

• Godzilla
    Godzilla Contributor
    Answer ✓

Unfortunately, no. 

What I've done to speed up this process is create a template powerpoint slide with our company header and footer and color scheme. Then i export the slides from Domo and just copy & paste the just the chart and the titles from the exported Powerpoint to my template. 

Domo Arigato!

**Say 'Thanks' by clicking the thumbs up in the post that helped you.
    **Please mark the post that solves your problem as 'Accepted Solution'

Answers

• kshah008
    kshah008 Contributor

Hi @CodyHunter,

I have moved your post to "Card Building" for better exposure!

• Godzilla
    Godzilla Contributor
    Answer ✓

Unfortunately, no. 

What I've done to speed up this process is create a template powerpoint slide with our company header and footer and color scheme. Then i export the slides from Domo and just copy & paste the just the chart and the titles from the exported Powerpoint to my template. 

Domo Arigato!

**Say 'Thanks' by clicking the thumbs up in the post that helped you.
    **Please mark the post that solves your problem as 'Accepted Solution'
  • kshah008
    kshah008 Contributor

@CodyHunter, did Godzilla's reponse help address your question?

• Hi, 

I've opted a similar idea (at least to be able to use our own design). This might fall under there?

https://dojo.domo.com/t5/Ideas-Exchange-suggest-and-vote/Own-Powerpoint-design/idi-p/1686

Thanks,

Rosanne

Rosanne Broersma
  • Yes, in Godzilla's post it says "**Say 'Thanks' by clicking the thumbs up in the post that helped you." So I clicked the thumbs up and liked Godzilla's post. Thanks!

• Cody,

You can also click on the link Rosanne shared in her post and then vote for her idea by clicking on the white arrow.

Thanks!

Dani

This discussion has been closed.