Contextual tooltips in hover text

Anyone know if there's a way to show different tooltips in hover text depending on what series you're hovering over? For example, I have a chart that shows the percent change in value from last month as a bar and percent change in value from the same month last year. When I hover over the percent change from last month, I'd like it to just show last month's value and when I hover over the percent change from last year, I'd like the hover text to just show last year's value. Is this possible?

**Was this post helpful? Click Agree or Like below**

**Did this solve your problem? Accept it as a solution!**

Best Answer

• ST_-Superman-_
    Answer ✓

I'm not aware of anyway to change Hover Text based on the series or metric being pointed at. This sounds like a feature request to me.

“There is a superhero in all of us, we just need the courage to put on the cape.” -Superman

Answers

• ST_-Superman-_
    Answer ✓

I'm not aware of anyway to change Hover Text based on the series or metric being pointed at. This sounds like a feature request to me.

“There is a superhero in all of us, we just need the courage to put on the cape.” -Superman
  • @ST_-Superman-_ I didn't think there was but thought I'd double check. Thanks for the confirmation!

**Was this post helpful? Click Agree or Like below**

**Did this solve your problem? Accept it as a solution!**