Error filtering Data

Hi, I'm using a filter on a Dataset I which I need that a column A to be different to FALSE and another column, B, equals to FALSE, but it is not doing the filter correctly

Tagged:

Answers

• @GabrielaCortes If I understand correctly, you want the filter to identify rows where column A is not false and column B is false. You'll want to create a beast mode like the following:

case when 'Column A' <> 'False' and 'Column B' = 'False' then 'Include' else 'Exclude' end

**Was this post helpful? Click Agree or Like below**

**Did this solve your problem? Accept it as a solution!**

• @GabrielaCortes You could probably also just use two filters. First bring the "column A" field into the filters and select "exclude" then select "False" or whatever value you want removed. Then bring "column B" into the filters section and select "include" then select "False".

That would essentially mimic the beastmode that @RobSomers suggested, but would not require any additional fields to be created.

“There is a superhero in all of us, we just need the courage to put on the cape.” -Superman
  • Hi, thank you for your answers, my problem is that when I apply the filter (Column A diff. to FALSE), it is only taking the TRUE values but it is not taking the blank ones. And I need both

• @GabrielaCortes I'm guessing that the blank cells are actually null. You'll need to modify you're column A. Use the function:

IFNULL('Column A',' ')

This will replace nulls with blanks and you can do your filtering using this and it should work how you want it to with blanks.

**Was this post helpful? Click Agree or Like below**

**Did this solve your problem? Accept it as a solution!**