Is there a 'See All' role in Domo?

Airwon
Airwon Member
edited March 2023 in Governance & Security

Is there a role higher than Admin?

My boss wants to be able to see everything (every card, every dashboard, etc..) without having to request access every time.

Best Answer

• RobSomers
    RobSomers Coach
    Answer ✓

I don't believe there's a role that just automatically adds someone to every card. This probably isn't ideal and might be time consuming, but if you haven't created one yet, I would suggest creating a 'View All' group and add it to all the cards/dashboards/PDP's. Then you can add your boss, or anyone else in the future, to that group to give them access to everything.

**Was this post helpful? Click Agree or Like below**

**Did this solve your problem? Accept it as a solution!**

Answers

• RobSomers
    RobSomers Coach
    Answer ✓

I don't believe there's a role that just automatically adds someone to every card. This probably isn't ideal and might be time consuming, but if you haven't created one yet, I would suggest creating a 'View All' group and add it to all the cards/dashboards/PDP's. Then you can add your boss, or anyone else in the future, to that group to give them access to everything.

• Airwon
    Airwon Member

Thank you for your answer.

Yeah, that might be the best route to take.

• I've had an idea in the Idea Exchange for a while to have Domo allow admins to just go directly to the page without having to request access to the page. Feel free to up vote it here: https://dojo.domo.com/main/discussion/53435/add-grant-access-button-to-pages-for-admins