Add Data that has been modified in the last 7 days

I have a snowflake dataset that has a modified date column. I want to merge the data that has been modified in the last 7 days to the dataset. Sometimes an order is modified after its placed and we want to capture the new values of the order.

I have used this query but its not working

SELECT * FROM "TABLE" WHERE "ORDER_MODIFIED_TIME" > SUBDATE(CURDATE(), interval 7 day)

Any help would be appreciated

Tagged:

Comments

• At first glance, that seems like it should work. What is the data type for ORDER_MODIFIED_TIME ?

I think you need to use the back tick ` instead of a double quote " as well.

“There is a superhero in all of us, we just need the courage to put on the cape.” -Superman
  • ORDER_MODIFIED_TIME is in a date time format (yyyy-mm-dd hh:mm:ss) .

I will try using the back tick too.

• Is the problem that you're getting an error, or is the where clause not working as expected?

**Was this post helpful? Click Agree or Like below**

**Did this solve your problem? Accept it as a solution!**

• I have run it with a few different variations of this query so I have gotten a few errors.

1. CURDATE is not a valid function
    2. Unexpected value of '7', meaning the 7 day interval
    3. Invalid identifier with 'interval'
    4. Unexpected with 'day'

I have tried variations with a BETWEEN function, ADDDATE, SUBDATE and GETDATE

• Are you running this query outside of Domo, or are you using it somewhere in Magic ETL?

• This is as I am pulling the data from snowflake to Domo. In the dataset configuration within Domo

• Snowflake has a bit different syntax. Try something like:

SELECT * FROM "TABLE" WHERE "ORDER_MODIFIED_TIME" > CURENT_DATE() - interval '7 day'

• That seems to have worked! Thank you!