Changing colors on bar chart

I have a background color set on a page, and I'm using transparent backgrounds on the cards.

When a user hovers their mouse over a particular day on this bar chart, the text is not readable. I don't see any options on the chart to change the color when you hover over it or the default font color, or any options on the page to change the font colors displayed on the cards.

How do I fix this? Thanks for your help!

Tagged:

Best Answer

• MarkSnodgrass
    Answer ✓

This might be a limitation on the chart and you might need to submit an idea in the Ideas Exchange section of the Dojo. The only color options are in the Data Label Settings and none of them seem to change the way you need them to.

You might need to consider a different background in the interim until they enhance the functionality to deal with different background colors.

**Check out my Domo Tips & Tricks Videos

**Make sure to <3 any users posts that helped you.
    **Please mark as accepted the ones who solved your issue.

Answers

• Anyone have any suggestions?

• MarkSnodgrass
    Answer ✓

This might be a limitation on the chart and you might need to submit an idea in the Ideas Exchange section of the Dojo. The only color options are in the Data Label Settings and none of them seem to change the way you need them to.

You might need to consider a different background in the interim until they enhance the functionality to deal with different background colors.

**Check out my Domo Tips & Tricks Videos

**Make sure to <3 any users posts that helped you.
    **Please mark as accepted the ones who solved your issue.
  • I'll do that, thanks Mark. I'm a big fan of using transparent backgrounds on our cards, it makes a world of difference creating a clean, professional look for our user's dashboards. I think some minor tweaks to how colors get treated on them would give us a lot more flexibility and significantly improve readability. Especially on mobile.