NetSuite App TBA Connector

newbie Contributor

Are there other users of this connector?

Just curious how was your experience and if you encountered any issues?

Any tips?

Already filed ticket with Domo, however we still keep getting this error; any body else experienced this?

TIA.

Domo has received your data, but there was an error in processing. This will automatically be corrected the next time this DataSet runs.

Tagged:

Comments

• What happens when the datasets runs again ?

Domo Arigato!

**Say 'Thanks' by clicking the thumbs up in the post that helped you.
    **Please mark the post that solves your problem as 'Accepted Solution'
    newbie Contributor

it will either be a success or error - like the screenshot

• That's interesting , are you trying to pull from a saved search ?

have you check this ?

Is it mandatory to select a Search Type for the Saved Search report? 

Search Type is only necessary if the Saved Search is a standalone search type,
     otherwise it is optional. 

A standalone search type is a search type that does not have a corresponding record type.

Domo Arigato!

**Say 'Thanks' by clicking the thumbs up in the post that helped you.
    **Please mark the post that solves your problem as 'Accepted Solution'
    newbie Contributor

actually tested both options, I am getting same error unfortunately.

• We are using it, and for some saved searches, I get 100% error-free data set imports. For others, my success rate is down as low a 60% (10 tries, 6 successes). I have set almost all of the data sets up as auto-retry (up to 3 times), and so far, none have retried more than twice.

All of these saved searches are owned by the same user credentials used to query the data, and they are set to "Public" in NetSuite.

By the way, the error that we get is "Domo is ready, but the details you entered are invalid. Verify the dataset details and try again." -- If the error message was telling the truth, there is no way an auto-retry would take care of the issue, without changing some of the "details", but the retry usually succeeds.