In the data science module of DOMO, is their a means by which to perform a cluster analysis?

I have been requested to do a cluster analyses for the marketing and pricing departments at my company. I am familiar with DOMO, but do not have access to all of DOMO's features. Is their a feature in DOMO that allows for performing a cluster analysis in their data science tool pack? If so, I should be able to convince the IT department to grant me access/a license.

Best Answer

• jaeW_at_Onyx
    jaeW_at_Onyx Coach
    Answer ✓

@charles there isn't a preconfigured tile for it, but if you define what "market basket analysis" is, you can recreate those steps in Domo.

alternatively domo does have the jupyter notebook integration, you could use python packages for your DS needs.

Jae Wilson
    Check out my 🎥 Domo Training YouTube Channel 👨‍💻

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the ❤️ in the post that helped you.
    **Please mark the post that solves your problem by clicking on "Accept as Solution"

Answers

• You can do clustering via a Magic ETL tile however it requires you to have the Data Science package add on which is a premium feature. You can read up more on it here: https://domohelp.domo.com/hc/en-us/articles/360045259294-New-Magic-ETL-Tiles-Data-Science#4.

**Was this post helpful? Click Agree or Like below**
    **Did this solve your problem? Accept it as a solution!**
  • Is it also possible to do basket analysis in DOMO?

• jaeW_at_Onyx
    jaeW_at_Onyx Coach
    Answer ✓

@charles there isn't a preconfigured tile for it, but if you define what "market basket analysis" is, you can recreate those steps in Domo.

alternatively domo does have the jupyter notebook integration, you could use python packages for your DS needs.

Jae Wilson
    Check out my 🎥 Domo Training YouTube Channel 👨‍💻

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the ❤️ in the post that helped you.
    **Please mark the post that solves your problem by clicking on "Accept as Solution"