Admin Question - Unable to move page?

HowDoIDomo
HowDoIDomo Contributor
edited March 2023 in Scheduled Reports

Hi DOJO fam! I'm in a bit of a pickle. 🥒

I was rebuilding an unwieldy dashboard that was shared with a lot of stakeholders, but didn't want to interrupt their access. So, I built the new dashboard as a sub-page. 🤔

Now that it's been approved by the folks who use it the most, I am trying to replace the original dashboard/make it a parent page. In admin, I see a function to move dashboards with the option of making it a "top-level" page. But, it's greyed out every time I try. Is there something I need to do to make it work?😥

Thanks! 👍️

Answers

• I have not seen this before. Did you get this figured out? If not, if you post a screenshot, that may help.

**Check out my Domo Tips & Tricks Videos

**Make sure to <3 any users posts that helped you.
    **Please mark as accepted the ones who solved your issue.
  • When you select "Top level page" the search bar next to "Make subpage" will be grayed out. You then just have to select the permissions for the page and you will be able to select "Move Pages".

“There is a superhero in all of us, we just need the courage to put on the cape.” -Superman
  • GlenW
    GlenW Member

It is so. freakin. hard. to move pages and reassign them to different heiracarchy level. You seem to need to superpower permission status. Even though you built the dashboard and can delete it…