Data Table Columns Selected

After I select the data columns I would like to see in the Data Table view from my card and then select Save, those columns aren't saved after returning back to the card. It has reverted back to the original two columns. Is this a known issue or the way it's supposed to work? I have to keep adding the columns back in each time I go into the card. Thank you, Jill Bowers

Best Answers

• MarkSnodgrass
    Answer ✓

The data table that is below the chart that you are working on inside Analyzer is just there to help you see the data that you are working when developing a card. When you select additional columns, it only persists while you are editing the card at that time. Once you save and exit, it will revert back to just showing the columns that are being used in your chart.

Hope that helps.

**Check out my Domo Tips & Tricks Videos

**Make sure to <3 any users posts that helped you.
    **Please mark as accepted the ones who solved your issue.
  • user082291
    user082291 Member
    Answer ✓

Ok. Thanks for the answer.

Answers

• MarkSnodgrass
    Answer ✓

The data table that is below the chart that you are working on inside Analyzer is just there to help you see the data that you are working when developing a card. When you select additional columns, it only persists while you are editing the card at that time. Once you save and exit, it will revert back to just showing the columns that are being used in your chart.

Hope that helps.

**Check out my Domo Tips & Tricks Videos

**Make sure to <3 any users posts that helped you.
    **Please mark as accepted the ones who solved your issue.
  • user082291
    user082291 Member
    Answer ✓

Ok. Thanks for the answer.