Is it possible to Export the Data Table

I need to compare two different data sets from two different cards and want to export them to excel or csv or the like to put them side by side. Seems like there should be a function to export the data table of chosen columns.

Best Answers

Answers

• When viewing a card, if you click on the name of the dataset below the card, it will take you to the data center dataset page. From there, you can click on the 3 dots in the upper right corner and choose Export Data.

**Check out my Domo Tips & Tricks Videos

**Make sure to <3 any users posts that helped you.
    **Please mark as accepted the ones who solved your issue.
  • user082291
    user082291 Member
    Answer ✓

Oh my gosh. Thank you so much Mark.

• Oh no I think I jumped the gun, I can't seem to get to the three dots and this drop down.

Sample of my data table below the card

Are you says to click this below the card or something else when in Analyzer?

Thank you,

• When you are on a page, click on a card title to view it full size. Scroll down below the card visualization and you will see the dataset that is powering the card. Click on that.

This will take you to the data center and to the information about that dataset. From here, you should see the 3 dots in the upper right and can choose Export Data.

• user082291
    user082291 Member
    Answer ✓

Ok, I was able to replicate this now. Thank you.

• MarkSnodgrass
    Answer ✓

@user082291 Glad I was able to help. If you can mark any answers as accepted that helped you, that will help others in the community.

• If this is going to be a recurring activity create a Dataset View

https://domohelp.domo.com/hc/en-us/articles/360046074774-DataSet-Views

Jae Wilson
    Check out my 🎥 Domo Training YouTube Channel 👨‍💻

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the ❤️ in the post that helped you.
    **Please mark the post that solves your problem by clicking on "Accept as Solution"