Can I make groups or export groups of non-domo users for scheduling reports?

Hi, 

We have third party clients whom we would like to send scheduled reports on daily/weekly/monthly basis directly out of Domo. They will be non-domo users. I was wondering if its possible to either export group of email address in domo and schedule a report for such group (group of email ids). 

Use Case: 

We have, say, around 700 clients and each client has bunch of people requiring the scheduled reports (say, average 8 people per client). All these users are already added in our system. I was wondering if they can be exported into Domo as groups of email addresses and then we could schedule a report for those group of users. I am thinking either a direct functionality to do so or through your Domo API? 

Please let me know. 

Thank you

Saurabh

Comments

• Hi,

Is anyone able to help out with this request?

Thanks,

• I haven't gotten any response so far. Perhaps because I am not our company's domo executive, however, my supervisor (who is the domo executive) would let your team know about me, so I can get my queries answered. 

Thank you. 

• I have a Very Similar Application that I am also looking for answers for.

I was wondering if this could be accomplished programmatically through python Scripting