Anyone else experiencing issues with the Facebook Ads Advanced Connector starting Feb 8th?

cMac
cMac Member
edited February 2022 in Connectors

The Facebook Ads Advanced connector began deleting historical data for some connections and zeroed out metrics on other connections. The issue just recently started, but I haven't had any luck repopulating the missing data.

Most of these connections have been running for months with no problems and now all of them broke on the same day.

Answers

• I believe @KenTravels is having this same issue. I would suggest opening up a support ticket and see if that gets Domo to look into the issue further.

**Check out my Domo Tips & Tricks Videos

**Make sure to <3 any users posts that helped you.
    **Please mark as accepted the ones who solved your issue.
  • Thank you @MarkSnodgrass for reminding, I do actually have a few tickets created for these issues. I really wanted to see if anyone else was experiencing the same issue considering the odd timing of all these connectors failing on the same day.

• I created a ticket but it was 12 days later before they responded. Connector started working 3 days after the problem with no changes. ??

No help from support

• My guess here is that Facebook deprecated any API version prior to v12 recently and it cause an issue with the connector but was upgraded to a newer version so it’s working now. Complete guess though. I only know Facebook deprecated their APIs prior to v12 because it cause me some issues outside of Domo

**Was this post helpful? Click Agree or Like below**
    **Did this solve your problem? Accept it as a solution!**