Virtual User Group Kickoff Recordings

AnnaYardley
AnnaYardley Community Forums Manager

Thank you to everyone that attended our first (of many) Virtual User groups! This event was geared towards our technical community and had an amazing turnout. I think we can all agree that we came away feeling a greater sense of community, collaboration, and learning than before. If you missed the event, or would like to rewatch the Solution Reviews, we've linked them below.

John Stevens: How to use Domo MetaData to keep a clean Instance

Aaron Dean: Framing and Scoping App Solutions with Domo

Grant Smith: Custom Period over Period Charts

Come to the next event live to catch our community updates, product Q&A and Domo executive segment.

Thanks to our amazing speakers for helping us uplevel our Domo skills. If you'd like to participate in our #ISolvedItWithDomo competition (awards will be given to the winners at Domopalooza), and haven't responded to the survey, email richard.carey@domo.com.

See many of you at Domopalooza in just a couple months!

Comments

• Thanks @Anna Yardley and @Richard - It was a great session. Looking forward to more.

**Was this post helpful? Click Agree or Like below**
    **Did this solve your problem? Accept it as a solution!**
  • FYI, for "How to Use MetaData to Clean and Instance", I copied the code for my ETL. I'm not sure if maybe I am misunderstanding, or if maybe this is an accident, but the very bottom right filter (Find DS to remove) was set to <= 180 days and not >=180 days.

Also, this was very helpful, I had tried building my own versions of this in the past but none were quite as clean as this. Thanks