Curved line + stacked vertical bar

Hi,

I have two question for the card of Curved line + stacked bar(Vertical bar)

I would like to change curved line "A" to "BGT".

Please let me know how to change.(Question1)

Now I have only one curved line in the card.

But I would like to create two curved line of "BGT" and "B" in the card.

( I want to set "A" as vertical bar, and "BGT" and "B" as curved line )

Please let me know how to set.(Question2)

Thank you.

Best Answers

• MarkSnodgrass
    edited January 2022 Answer ✓

The curved line will use what is in the y-axis, so drag the field that you want as your first curved line into the y-axis field.

To add a second curved line, go to the Chart Properties - General and enter 2 in the Series on Left Scale property. Next, drag the field that you want as the 2nd curved line into the series and make sure it is the first item in the series.

Drag the field that you want as the bar into series, but make sure it is after the first item in the series that you wanted as the 2nd curved line. The card will use the 2nd item in the series as the bars.

Make sure to choose the appropriate aggregation type for each item that you drag into the y-axis and series

**Check out my Domo Tips & Tricks Videos

**Make sure to <3 any users posts that helped you.
    **Please mark as accepted the ones who solved your issue.
  • Godiepi
    Godiepi Coach
    Answer ✓

the easiest way according to your screenshot is ....

for question 1 : you can move the series to the sorting options and sort desc , that way BGT will show up first then , B and A

for question 2: go to properties, general and type 2 in the "series on left scale" , this will make BGT and B be lines and A a bar.

Domo Arigato!

**Say 'Thanks' by clicking the thumbs up in the post that helped you.
    **Please mark the post that solves your problem as 'Accepted Solution'
  • MarkSnodgrass
    Answer ✓

If you switch to the line + stacked bar, the general chart properties has the option for number of running total bars. I'm not sure why it isn't available in the curved line card, but you could do it if you switched card types.

Answers

• MarkSnodgrass
    edited January 2022 Answer ✓

The curved line will use what is in the y-axis, so drag the field that you want as your first curved line into the y-axis field.

To add a second curved line, go to the Chart Properties - General and enter 2 in the Series on Left Scale property. Next, drag the field that you want as the 2nd curved line into the series and make sure it is the first item in the series.

Drag the field that you want as the bar into series, but make sure it is after the first item in the series that you wanted as the 2nd curved line. The card will use the 2nd item in the series as the bars.

Make sure to choose the appropriate aggregation type for each item that you drag into the y-axis and series

• Godiepi
    Godiepi Coach
    Answer ✓

the easiest way according to your screenshot is ....

for question 1 : you can move the series to the sorting options and sort desc , that way BGT will show up first then , B and A

for question 2: go to properties, general and type 2 in the "series on left scale" , this will make BGT and B be lines and A a bar.

Domo Arigato!

**Say 'Thanks' by clicking the thumbs up in the post that helped you.
    **Please mark the post that solves your problem as 'Accepted Solution'
  • @MarkSnodgrass

@Godiepi

Thank you for your kindly advice. I could solve my question.

Please let me one more question.

I would like to use Curved line + Running Stacked bar. But it seems not to exist as a card.

Is there any method to create Curved line + Running Stacked bar?

• MarkSnodgrass
    Answer ✓

If you switch to the line + stacked bar, the general chart properties has the option for number of running total bars. I'm not sure why it isn't available in the curved line card, but you could do it if you switched card types.

• @MarkSnodgrass

Wow!! Thank you for your advice!! I didn't know the running bar and line in the line + stacked bar!

Thank you so much your kindly help😀@MarkSnodgrass