Business in a Box Access

svetlana
svetlana Member
edited March 2023 in Scheduled Reports

How can I access Business in a Box dashboards? I don't see them listed on my dashboards list.

Thanks in advance :)

Best Answers

• MarkSnodgrass
    Answer ✓

I don't see it in the appstore, and the KB articles lead me to believe it might need to be enabled by your CSM or support. I would start by asking your CSM to see if it needs to be enabled.

If you are an admin, you can also go to Admin and Pages and make sure there are no pages listed as Business in a Box and it is just that you haven't had those pages shared with you. You can add yourself from the admin - pages listing if you are an admin.

**Check out my Domo Tips & Tricks Videos

**Make sure to <3 any users posts that helped you.
    **Please mark as accepted the ones who solved your issue.
  • jaeW_at_Onyx
    jaeW_at_Onyx Coach
    Answer ✓

It's a feature switch. Talk to your CSM or email support@domo.com

Jae Wilson
    Check out my 🎥 Domo Training YouTube Channel 👨‍💻

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the ❤️ in the post that helped you.
    **Please mark the post that solves your problem by clicking on "Accept as Solution"

Answers

• MarkSnodgrass
    Answer ✓

I don't see it in the appstore, and the KB articles lead me to believe it might need to be enabled by your CSM or support. I would start by asking your CSM to see if it needs to be enabled.

If you are an admin, you can also go to Admin and Pages and make sure there are no pages listed as Business in a Box and it is just that you haven't had those pages shared with you. You can add yourself from the admin - pages listing if you are an admin.

**Check out my Domo Tips & Tricks Videos

**Make sure to <3 any users posts that helped you.
    **Please mark as accepted the ones who solved your issue.
  • jaeW_at_Onyx
    jaeW_at_Onyx Coach
    Answer ✓

It's a feature switch. Talk to your CSM or email support@domo.com

Jae Wilson
    Check out my 🎥 Domo Training YouTube Channel 👨‍💻

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the ❤️ in the post that helped you.
    **Please mark the post that solves your problem by clicking on "Accept as Solution"
  • Thank you so much!