Background Image for Stories

Ashleigh
Ashleigh Coach
edited March 2023 in Scheduled Reports

Does anyone know the best dimensions to use for background images? I had someone from our Marketing team make us some background images to use but when I went to use them they appeared blurry in Domo. Wondering if there is a set of dimensions that would make it optimal to use on a dashboard.

**If this answer solved your problem be sure to like it and accept it as a solution!

Tagged:

Best Answers

• MarkSnodgrass
    Answer ✓

There is not a concrete answer for this because what a person sees in their background is reflective of their screen resolution as well as how many cards that you have on the dashboard that require vertical scrolling. I would suggest at least 1400x700, but you may need to upload a couple different sample images that are different dimensions and see what fits your dashboard best.

**Check out my Domo Tips & Tricks Videos

**Make sure to <3 any users posts that helped you.
    **Please mark as accepted the ones who solved your issue.

Answers

• MarkSnodgrass
    Answer ✓

There is not a concrete answer for this because what a person sees in their background is reflective of their screen resolution as well as how many cards that you have on the dashboard that require vertical scrolling. I would suggest at least 1400x700, but you may need to upload a couple different sample images that are different dimensions and see what fits your dashboard best.

**Check out my Domo Tips & Tricks Videos

**Make sure to <3 any users posts that helped you.
    **Please mark as accepted the ones who solved your issue.
  • I will give it a try! Thanks @amehdad and @MarkSnodgrass

**If this answer solved your problem be sure to like it and accept it as a solution!