View Epxlorer crashed

Did anyone have the similar explerice recently:

It happended to me in the last few days. I have been making udpates with some of my viewExplorer datasets, such as added a filter, created a new formualr etc, then I saved the file. However, once I reopened the view to edit, it shows me the error: invalid query. Check your data schema. I have tested with several view datasets, all with same issue :(. It does not matter what I do with the view, as long as I make changes, it crashes.

I have opened a ticket to report this on last Thursday, however, as of now, I have not even got someone assigned to this problem?

Any solution is highly appreciated as this has a significant impact on the downstream stakeholders.

Thanks, OLivia

Comments

• Hi @WizardOz

I’ve found removing the group by and replying the groupings usually resolves this issue but I would definitely reach out to Domo support to raise this issue with them.

**Was this post helpful? Click Agree or Like below**
    **Did this solve your problem? Accept it as a solution!**
  • I have seen people have issues with renaming fields in their view, especially with group by statements. You certainly did the right thing with opening a support ticket as I imagine there are still some bugs since it is a fairly new feature.

I would recommend sending the ticket number to your CSM and have them advocate for you to get some attention to the ticket. That has helped me get issues resolved quicker.

**Check out my Domo Tips & Tricks Videos

**Make sure to <3 any users posts that helped you.
    **Please mark as accepted the ones who solved your issue.
  • @WizardOz DSVs crash on me sporadically too and there doesn't appear to be a rhyme or reason as to why. Best I can recommend is keep your views as simple as possible and do as much as possible in ETL

:(

Jae Wilson
    Check out my 🎥 Domo Training YouTube Channel 👨‍💻

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the ❤️ in the post that helped you.
    **Please mark the post that solves your problem by clicking on "Accept as Solution"