Domo Custom APP - Domo Phoenix MEGA_TABLE Chart don't show total_row

StefanoG
StefanoG Member
edited August 2021 in APIs & Domo Developer

Hi to all,

I have a DCA that use Domo Phoenix to show the data (es: https://developer.domo.com/docs/dev-studio/step3)

I'm using the MEGA_TABLE (select "Mega Table" from https://domoapps.github.io/domo-phoenix/#/domo-phoenix/properties)

This is the charSetting of the chart:

{
  "width": 1230,
  "height": 180,
  "backgroundColor": "#E8E8E8",
  "properties": {
    "allow_wrap": true,
    "enable_sorting": true,
    "header_row": "Center",
    "header_row_fill_color": "#CAD4D1",
    "column_widths": "12,9,9,11,11,9,9,9,9,11,9,9,9",
    "total_row": true,
    "total_row_label": "Total",
    "attr_total_row": "Bold"
  }
}

Domo correctly generates the table but not adds the total row, can someone explain to me why?

Where am I wrong?

Thanks

Answers

• @StefanoG if you think it's a bug, this is something you'd want to send to support.

Jae Wilson
    Check out my 🎥 Domo Training YouTube Channel 👨‍💻

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the ❤️ in the post that helped you.
    **Please mark the post that solves your problem by clicking on "Accept as Solution"
  • StefanoG
    StefanoG Member
    edited August 2021

Ok thanks,

but I'm not sure that is a bug, i wish to know if someone else has encountered this problem.

• @StefanoG Have you figured this out? One thing I noticed is that your column widths don't add up to 100%. They add up to 126%. That could be affecting things. If you comment out all properties will it display something? I would then try adding in properties one at a time, starting with the total row property and see where things go badly for you.

**Check out my Domo Tips & Tricks Videos

**Make sure to <3 any users posts that helped you.
    **Please mark as accepted the ones who solved your issue.
  • Hi Mark,

we have already spoken with the support and thet said that this is a know issue when a mega_table is used in a DCA