Shopping Funnel Via Google Analytics Advance Connector

Hey,

The business question I’m trying to answer is where customers are dropping off in the purchase funnel. I tried using Google analytics advance connector, but the data does not align with what I'm seeing in the platform or what I see in my other datasets that use the same connector.

Have any of you guys successfully been able to build a card shooing your customer journey from click to sale with it being accurate?

Answers

• @Daneia ... can you be more specific about how thee data does not align with what you're seeing in the platform? are you taking into consideration the curing period in APIs? Are you confident your Domo connector configuration is a 1:1 match with the query being executed in GA?

I'd start there.

I've definitely worked with clients to develop customer journey reporting and delivered successfully in Domo, but you've stumbled on the hard part ;) making Domo's connector match what you expect to see from GA

Jae Wilson
    Check out my 🎥 Domo Training YouTube Channel 👨‍💻

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the ❤️ in the post that helped you.
    **Please mark the post that solves your problem by clicking on "Accept as Solution"
  • Hey @jaeW_at_Onyx what I mean is I can pull the "shopping stages" dimension but the data isn't accurate for example revenue and transaction don't align with what i "GA" metrics show me.

Also, I want to make sure I know what you mean when you say is my APIs are configured 1:1. are you referring to the time the data is pulled?