Conditionally Format Data Label Fill Color on Grouped Bar + Line Chart

Hello,

Is there a way to conditionally format the data label fills below so that any positive % has a green box with a white font & any negative number has a red box with a white font?

I have seen success in similar situations in Domo where others have used HTML statements within beast modes to achieve a similar result, however I can't seem to replicate that success in this chart type. Is this possible with this chart type? If not, then this would be a great proprietary addition to Domo as Excel is incapable of doing this as well.

Best Answer

• MarkSnodgrass
    Answer ✓

Unfortunately, you can't include HTML in that card type. It would be worth submitting it in the Ideas Exchange for a future enhancement, though.

**Check out my Domo Tips & Tricks Videos

**Make sure to <3 any users posts that helped you.
    **Please mark as accepted the ones who solved your issue.

Answers

• MarkSnodgrass
    Answer ✓

Unfortunately, you can't include HTML in that card type. It would be worth submitting it in the Ideas Exchange for a future enhancement, though.

**Check out my Domo Tips & Tricks Videos

**Make sure to <3 any users posts that helped you.
    **Please mark as accepted the ones who solved your issue.
  • @MarkSnodgrass Unfortunately this conditional color feature is something that our team has expressed is necessary for us to use Domo for this project, so ideally I wouldn't like to give up here after all the help that the Dojo has provided for other issues.

I will definitely submit this as a suggestion, but are there any chart types (other than tables) which currently support HTML or an otherwise comparable solution that could be used in this instance?