putting excel data in Domo

Hi, Usually when I put excel data in Domo, I click 3 steps.

1.data

2. File

3.more upload methods 

But today, I try to put my excel file into domo instance, only white screen pop up after click "more upload methods" and I couldn't put my excel data to domo.

Has there been any revision by uploading the excel file to Domo?

After click MORE UPLOAD METHODS, the white screen below popup.

Best Answer

• MarkSnodgrass
    Answer ✓

@eriena The screenshot that you provided is just a condensed list of connector, which you can get to by click on Connectors from the data center, just to the left of File. You can then type in the name of the specific connector that you want to use.

I imagine, Domo will fix the "more upload methods" eventually, and you could notify support at support@domo.com in case they aren't already aware of it. In the meantime, what I just outlined would get you to the same spot you end up at with the more upload methods.

**Check out my Domo Tips & Tricks Videos

**Make sure to <3 any users posts that helped you.
    **Please mark as accepted the ones who solved your issue.

Answers

• Hi @eriena

Have you tried a different browser or closing your current one and reopening it?

**Was this post helpful? Click Agree or Like below**
    **Did this solve your problem? Accept it as a solution!**
  • @eriena I am getting the same thing in my instance. However, I never have to click on "more upload methods" to upload my Excel file. I just drag and drop it into where it says "drag and drop file" or click on the browse link just below that and navigate to where my file is. I noticed some recent changes they did to the interface of this wizard, so I'm thinking they broke the "more upload methods" section in the process.

• eriena
    eriena Member
    edited July 2021

Hi @MarkSnodgrass Thank you for your comment.

After click "more upload methods", the screen below pop up usually to select csv , xml and the others.

We had uploaded file without clicking "more upload methods" , but the data hadn't been perfect some data missing. So this step "more upload methods" is necessally.

Hi @GrantSmith Thank you for your advice.

I couldn't solve my question with trying a different browser or closing my current one.

• MarkSnodgrass
    Answer ✓

@eriena The screenshot that you provided is just a condensed list of connector, which you can get to by click on Connectors from the data center, just to the left of File. You can then type in the name of the specific connector that you want to use.

I imagine, Domo will fix the "more upload methods" eventually, and you could notify support at support@domo.com in case they aren't already aware of it. In the meantime, what I just outlined would get you to the same spot you end up at with the more upload methods.

• eriena
    eriena Member

@MarkSnodgrass Thank you for your comment! I could understand and solve my question.