Freshdesk Connector

Hi Dojo,

Has anybody used the freshdesk connector ? 

In it, there is a dataset called 'List of Tickets' containing most of the columns I need but I can't seem to find some columns related to 'Ticket Close Date/Time' and 'Ticket Resolve Date/Time' as well as any Duration metrics.

Thanks

Domo Arigato!

**Say 'Thanks' by clicking the thumbs up in the post that helped you.
**Please mark the post that solves your problem as 'Accepted Solution'

Comments

• Hello Godiepi,

I too have the same query, and I see in the dataset that there is a column called status, I believe it says if the ticket is closed or not, but it is coded in numbers, can you help me in finding out how to get a status column with ticket reloved, pending or closed items.

• Hi @adithya

You can refer to their API documentation: https://developers.freshdesk.com/api/#list_all_tickets (Search for 'Ticket Properties')

Open: 2

Pending: 3

Resolved: 4

Closed: 5

**Was this post helpful? Click Agree or Like below**
    **Did this solve your problem? Accept it as a solution!**
  • @Godiepi - It appears they don't have a closed at field as part of their API documention. The closest you can likely get is to check the updated_at field when a ticket has a status value of 4 or 5. This will cause the ticket to lose the resolved time if it ever becomes closed. You'll likely need to talk with Freshdesk to see if they have any other way to get what you're looking for.

**Was this post helpful? Click Agree or Like below**
    **Did this solve your problem? Accept it as a solution!**