Teams webhook on alerts

Does anyone have configured a Teams' webhook on Action section for alerts? When I insert my incoming webhook url and try to send a test, it's failing.

Answers

• Hi @guilhermekido

What does Teams expect the payload to look like? The webhook for alerts delivers messages in a specific payload format which isn't compatible with several applications (Slack in my instance). I ended up having to write a middle layer application which essentially took a JSON request and reformatted it, then sent it to the final endpoint that I needed.

**Was this post helpful? Click Agree or Like below**
    **Did this solve your problem? Accept it as a solution!**
  • I had to do something similar to @GrantSmith but my endpoint was Microsoft Teams. The webhook body that Domo sends is very basic:

{

"name": "{alertTitle}",

"id": "0",

"alertId": "0",

"message": "{alertMessage}",

"timestamp": "00000000"

}

Microsoft Teams (or more specifically their Adaptive Card format) requires additional information and a different syntax (the docs).

I used Webhook Relay to intercept, manipulate, and forward the data. I listed the basic steps here.

Now in our Microsoft Teams channel, Domo card alerts get pushed.

• Nice work, @paulikeda I'd like to know more about how you did that. Seems like something that should be a a standard integration…