Tripadvisor, Google My Business, Trustpilot etc

Hi all,

Working in the experience industry, we work with Tripadvisor, Google My Business, Trustpilot etc. for reviews and other info. I'd like to pull in that data into Domo. Domo has no connectors even though the platforms are worldwide and very important.

Has anybody done anything with any of these kinds of platforms? Any input is appreciated!

Thanks!

Eric

Tagged:

Answers

• Giacomo
    Giacomo Member

Hello - I don't have experience with those particular API's but I have used the Domo No Code JSON connector as well as done some custom connector development and I have to say, Domo makes it so easy to bring in data using these tools.

Another option we have used for more complicated connections is worked with Domo to have a new one created. It's something you can speak with your CSM about.

• Andy Beyer talked about a ton of different ways to start pulling data into Domo. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lF4VG8lmEVM&list=PLUy_qbtzH0S6-5oDbx3BsIv2Xk-JxJxWi&index=9

you should definitely consider the No Code connectors. But tried and true options like emailed reports or SFTP are pretty solid too.

also if you have some Python guys in house, you might consider using PyDomo or Workbench to push data into Domo.

Jae Wilson
    Check out my 🎥 Domo Training YouTube Channel 👨‍💻

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the ❤️ in the post that helped you.
    **Please mark the post that solves your problem by clicking on "Accept as Solution"