Attached report does not go with the email.

huynhthuy00
huynhthuy00 Member
edited March 2023 in Scheduled Reports

Hi team,

I scheduled a report that was sent to my co-worker. However, she only received the email without the attached CSV file. Do any of you run into some problem like that? NOTE: She is not a DOMO user.

Any insight will be greatly appreciated!

Thank you so much!

Ky A. Do

Best Answer

• MarkSnodgrass
    Answer ✓

In order for the attachment to be included, that card has to be shared with that user. In order to share the card with a person, they will need to be a licensed Domo user.

**Check out my Domo Tips & Tricks Videos

**Make sure to <3 any users posts that helped you.
    **Please mark as accepted the ones who solved your issue.

Answers

• MarkSnodgrass
    Answer ✓

In order for the attachment to be included, that card has to be shared with that user. In order to share the card with a person, they will need to be a licensed Domo user.

**Check out my Domo Tips & Tricks Videos

**Make sure to <3 any users posts that helped you.
    **Please mark as accepted the ones who solved your issue.
  • Thank you so much!

• Ritwik
    Ritwik Contributor
    edited May 2021

I don't think that's necessarily true. @MarkSnodgrass @huynhthuy00

I have a scheduled report that's sent to myself and two people who are not Domo users. It is a table card, with attached CSV. The CSV is titled "Something Something (Click on Attachment Only") -- because the email body does link to Domo, but if the two people click on it, they wouldn't be able to access it. They definitely get the attachment and are able to open it/download it/etc.

See screenshot below, this isn't that specific report, but shows you that you can type in an email address to the recipients section, please excuse the very haphazard drawing over information :)