Pivot Table Summary Number is Blank on Dashboard

Options
kelly_tagtow
kelly_tagtow Member
edited March 2023 in Datasets

We're trying to use a pivot table card within a dashboard, just showing the Summary Number to guide users to expand the card to see all pivot table details. However the Summary Number does not display at all.

This is the card value we're trying to show

This is the end result within the dashboard, along with the Display settings

Wondered if anyone else has experienced this or have suggestions? Before opening a Case with Support, thought I'd ask the community.

Thanks,

Kelly

Tagged:

Best Answer

• MarkSnodgrass
    Answer ✓
    Options

I played around with a pivot table card on one of my dashboard pages, it looks as though the chart display setting has to be selected in order for the summary number to be displayed. I'm not sure why Domo would decide to require that. It could be viewed as a bug, in which case I would suggest creating a case with support. It seems like you should have the option to just show the summary number only on the dashboard just like other card types.

**Check out my Domo Tips & Tricks Videos

**Make sure to <3 any users posts that helped you.
    **Please mark as accepted the ones who solved your issue.

Answers

• MarkSnodgrass
    Answer ✓
    Options

I played around with a pivot table card on one of my dashboard pages, it looks as though the chart display setting has to be selected in order for the summary number to be displayed. I'm not sure why Domo would decide to require that. It could be viewed as a bug, in which case I would suggest creating a case with support. It seems like you should have the option to just show the summary number only on the dashboard just like other card types.

**Check out my Domo Tips & Tricks Videos

**Make sure to <3 any users posts that helped you.
    **Please mark as accepted the ones who solved your issue.
  • kelly_tagtow
    Options

Thanks @MarkSnodgrass for checking this out. It's the only card we've used that works like that, so I will open a case.