Beast Mode Calculations missing on subscriber instance

Hello ,

I have a few bm calculations created on my end and published into a subscriber instance. When I go to look at the charts though I get an error that the calculations are missing although they are there on the source. I have to pull in the field again for every chart - any thoughts?

Answers

• @jgospel if you think this is a bug, submit a support ticket.

information that may be of interest: was this a beast mode built on a dataset view or directly on the dataset, did you share the beast mode to the dataset or just create it at the card level?

Jae Wilson
    Check out my 🎥 Domo Training YouTube Channel 👨‍💻

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the ❤️ in the post that helped you.
    **Please mark the post that solves your problem by clicking on "Accept as Solution"
  • Hi Jae, It seems like a bug.

The bm field was created at the card level and published into the dataset (checked the box to share with dataset). The shared field also exists in the subscriber's instance - just does not auto recognize the field as the ID seems to be missed?

I deleted the subscription and tried again, still running into the same issue.

• Hi @jaeW_at_Onyx Thank you for your response btw

• support is best equipped to confirm and fix bugs. The Dojo community can give how-to / hacks and workaround, but we can't fix product! Good luck!

Jae Wilson
    Check out my 🎥 Domo Training YouTube Channel 👨‍💻

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the ❤️ in the post that helped you.
    **Please mark the post that solves your problem by clicking on "Accept as Solution"
  • @jgospel I use publish as well and have had various issues with things not showing up properly in the subscriber instance. I had to open up a support ticket to get them to fix it. Support didn't provide details, but there was nothing wrong with my beast mode. Seems to be just issues with the publish process.

**Check out my Domo Tips & Tricks Videos

**Make sure to <3 any users posts that helped you.
    **Please mark as accepted the ones who solved your issue.
  • @MarkSnodgrass Thank you. Had a zoom call with support today and they are looking into it, def seems like a bug in the process.

• gospel
    gospel Member

Update: Turned out to be an issue tier 2 support had to resolve.