Its showing me "Live updates are not available" as the status, how do I solve it?

Options

I uninstalled and installed the domo workbench multiple times to try and solve this problem but it seems i cannot get rid of this. I need some help to know why it is happening and how do I solve it.

Tagged:

Answers

• MarkSnodgrass
    Options

I have not seen anyone get this error before and it's unclear as to where exactly you are seeing this message, but the first thing I would do is check the accounts section in Workbench. Make sure that the account is authorized and doesn't need to be re-authorized. Also, if you do have to re-authorize, make sure you hit the save button as it is easily missed.

**Check out my Domo Tips & Tricks Videos

**Make sure to <3 any users posts that helped you.
    **Please mark as accepted the ones who solved your issue.
  • Mr_53
    Mr_53 Member
    Options

Whenever I have seen this it is because someone else is already logged into workbench. We have two people with access to workbench and if I ask them to close out of workbench and close and reopen it, it removes that status.

• GrantSmith
    Options

Whomever is logged into the workbench server first gets the updates, any other users don't but will see the message you're seeing. You'd need to kill the other workbench processes owned by the other users (either by asking the other users or killing it in Task Manager) and then restart your workbench program to then get the live updates.

**Was this post helpful? Click Agree or Like below**
    **Did this solve your problem? Accept it as a solution!**