Why is my card missing rows?

Options

I have a card that only has 11,517 rows but the dataset feeding into it has 12,999. So somewhere between the dataset and the card, it's filtering out 1,400 rows. I don't have any filters in place, all I'm doing is specifying the columns that need to be added, and all of the columns that I've specified include data for the rows that are missing. Does anyone have any idea why this would be missing? I have screenshots showing the discrepancies of rows below (no. of tracks is the same count as rows).

Best Answer

• MarkSnodgrass
    Answer ✓
    Options

@ljb18 what field is being used to count the number of tracks? That field likely has blanks in it and the summary number will not count blanks as part of its total. Find a column that does not have any blanks or nulls and use that as your count for the summary number and you should see the same number as your dataflow row count.

**Check out my Domo Tips & Tricks Videos

**Make sure to <3 any users posts that helped you.
    **Please mark as accepted the ones who solved your issue.

Answers

• MarkSnodgrass
    Answer ✓
    Options

@ljb18 what field is being used to count the number of tracks? That field likely has blanks in it and the summary number will not count blanks as part of its total. Find a column that does not have any blanks or nulls and use that as your count for the summary number and you should see the same number as your dataflow row count.

**Check out my Domo Tips & Tricks Videos

**Make sure to <3 any users posts that helped you.
    **Please mark as accepted the ones who solved your issue.