Is anyone else getting a bug where dates do not group on cards which they previously did?

The first pic is the normal card display. When I enter the analyser it changes to this. This has been happening across our instance today

Tagged:

Answers

• @LCash i think domo made some changes about 3 weeks ago that made cards in analyzer a little weird.

try re-applying the grouping in the date settings (group by quarter).

random question, do you have a CASE statement in your beast mode?

CASE ... then sum(amount) ... END?

ultimately... submit a ticket to support, but yes, i have had weird experiences in the past few weeks.

Jae Wilson
    Check out my 🎥 Domo Training YouTube Channel 👨‍💻

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the ❤️ in the post that helped you.
    **Please mark the post that solves your problem by clicking on "Accept as Solution"
  • Thanks @jaeW_at_Onyx ! No luck with re applying the grouping function, but yes I do have a case statement. Could this be causing the issue?

• Thanks @jaeW_at_Onyx ! No luck with re applying the grouping function, but yes I do have a case statement. Could this be causing the issue?

• @LCash no ... that implementation of the case statement should be fine.

Jae Wilson

**Please mark the post that solves your problem by clicking on "Accept as Solution"
  • Ok, good to know anyway. Thanks for the advice on this!

• mebbe try recreating the card... sorry not helpful.

Jae Wilson

• Have tried, no joy 😭

• support ticket :(

Jae Wilson

• DomoBeginner
    DomoBeginner Member
    edited August 2022

Hi @LCash ,

Were you able to find the solution to this issue? I am having the same issue when trying ti group measures by month, week or quarter.