Summary number displaying the wrong number

Hello, I'm trying to display the total number of conversions in the summary number. In the graph, it is displaying the correct number by day but when trying to display the total in the summary number is missing 6 conversions. 

Here is the beast mode used:
COUNT(DISTINCT(CASE WHEN
(`a.accepted_migration` = DATE(`c.call_date`))
AND
(`b.event`NOT LIKE '%MIGRATION%')
AND
(`c.call_date` >= `b.visit_date`)
then `a.unique_id`
end))

thanks

Comments

• turn your visualziation into a table card and take everything off the axes except the beast mode.  is it the same as the summary number?

Jae Wilson
    Check out my 🎥 Domo Training YouTube Channel 👨‍💻

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the ❤️ in the post that helped you.
    **Please mark the post that solves your problem by clicking on "Accept as Solution"
  • Hello @jaeW_at_Onyx so the setup is correct. It is showing in graph line the correct numbers for each day but when adding the Summary Number it is missing about "30" to the sum. 

• Hi @user054934 

Likely this is because your data is being partitioned by day in your graph but being calculated across your entire data set for your summary number. So if you had a unique ID for multiple days on your summary number it would be counted once under your distinct summary count but would appear in multiple days because it would be distinct to that day and not the entire date range. 

**Was this post helpful? Click Agree or Like below**
    **Did this solve your problem? Accept it as a solution!**
  • To confirm this do not select to graph by day but remove your date from your table chart and your summary number as well as the number in your chart table should be the same

**Was this post helpful? Click Agree or Like below**
    **Did this solve your problem? Accept it as a solution!**
  • @GrantSmith yeah that makes a lot of sense. Is there a way to display in the Summary Number the sum of distinct values by day? I mean the correct sum of all the values displayed in my chart.

This discussion has been closed.